CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hardest day ever?

Have you ever had one day when during the whole day you were thinking "Oh, Dear God, please just make this day go faster" Well, today is that day for me.

Nothing is actually happening, it's just like any other day of the year.. And i'm not trying to sound very lame and pathetic and i'm very very thankful that God still gave me one more day to breathe and feel everything in this small world with complete limbs and all. It's just.. today, i feel sick.. of everything.

I feel sick for all the energy i waste to make people think i'm okay.. while inside i'm tired and bleeding.. I'm tired for all the fake smile i had to make just so people dont judge me as an attention seeker.. I'm hell tired and i just need some rest, but somehow, whenever i hit my bed, i will stay awake for hours and just lay there, thinking about everything in my day and that will just kept me awake for hours without doing anything productive.

Well.. that's mine.. how's yours?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment