CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

What if..?

Today, a friend of mine just asked me
"Why we still doubt people, even when we love them?" and i unconsciously answered "Because love will never be enough.."

And then it strucks me.. What if all this time, what i thought was an unconditional love, was just a pathetic lie that i tell to myself on behalf of my relationship and my sacrifices? What if..?
That's the question that has been driving me crazy all this time.. what if..? What if all i stand on is a pathetic lie? What is all i stand for is just an ordinary guy? What if all this time, love IS never enough?

All this time, i lie to myself, so perfectly that only i realize it now.. that even if we both say "I only want you.." to each other, in the end we have to admit that the sentence doesn't end there.. What if the right words are " I only want you if.... and if.... and if......"?

Well, i don't think there's such thing as unconditional love, huh? Well, maybe the thing is just that.. limitations are everywhere, even in unconditional love..

Sad..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment